Hola Travelers! Mexico is only 18 days away, are you ready? We’re getting lots of questions about what to pack. Of course, we addressed that in today's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE9Ak4ZtM20&feature=youtu.be
Lora is sending out a tip page that includes helpful information with your travel documents beginning today and into early next week. Here’s some helpful information for you about themes and dress to help with packing:
- Uni-Color Night – Dress all in one color. It can be all black, white, purple, blue, etc. – be creative and come decked out in your favorite color.
- High School Clique Night – Dress as the class clown, the Jock, Cheerleader, Chess Champion, etc. It can be who you were, who you wanted to be or whatever is the easiest or most fun for you to pull together.
- Dress Up Night – On our last night together we will be having a closing celebration. Come dressed up in your beach friendly semi-formal cocktail attire for a fun night to wrap up the Symposium.
- Organization/Agency Day - Wear your agency, program or school logo during one of our sessions together
- Symposium Sessions – Casual/relaxed
- Local Youth Worker Cultural Tour – Business Casual
Shoot us any other questions and we’ll answer them in next week’s video.
See you very soon!
The Journey Crew